Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brownie - the new puppy

Well, we waited eight weeks and found Wendy's all time favorite dog, a chocolate lab. She has wanted one since she was in High School. She was looking online at one of the many rescue organizations in Houston and found this little girl. She is 11weeks old and already spayed. We named her Brownie, obviously after her color. She is very mild mannered, at least so far, and is learning the household routine slowly. The toy that is in one of the photos was a toy that she picked out at the petstore. She walked all the way around the store with this toy. It is her new favorite thing.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh...adorable puppy! It was so good to read your blogs to be updated with you guys. Hope you are both enjoying work and living in Houston!

denbina said...

Congratulations on acquiring Brownie! I hope all is well. Tina and I wish to see you soon. Jonathon, you and I should play some music. Have an excellent week.