Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas 2008





Ok, so January is almost over and I am just now getting to put pictures and a posting on what went on. What can I say, I am still reveling in the after Christmas slow down. YEAH RIGHT!! So, again this year we went to Wendy's dad's house in Phoenix for Christmas and decided to stay on for New Years. We flew in on Christmas Eve and went from the airport, home to change and then off to church for the Christmas Eve service. Christmas day however was a lot slower. We were able to have a leisurely breakfast, went and saw the movie Marley and Me (take the tissues) and then went over to my brothers house that evening for a family Christmas present opening with our one year old niece. It was so much fun. My niece loved to help everyone open their presents. She is such a joy. I wish we could see more of her and I miss watching her grow up and doing things with her that I was able to do with my girlfriends son that I call my nephew. Maybe they will move to Houston some day - again - YEAH RIGHT!! We got to see a lot of friends and even though we took the camera to most of the things we did, unfortunately we forgot to take pictures. I guess we were just busy enjoying the company of friends instead of worrying about capturing the moment on camera. Here are a few from the family Christmas present opening with my niece. Enjoy!!

No comments: