Saturday, July 25, 2009
Adoption Update
Well, I thought I would give you an update. We have recently found out that all of our paperwork is in order and all we have to do is wait on the homestudy. When I talked to the trainer at our agency he said that it would be a few weeks until they were able to get to our homestudy due to the fact that they had a lot of people out on vacation. I laughed and said that we wouldn't be ready for a few weeks anyway because we are out of town. Needless to say he was relieved. We hope that come August we will be able to get our homestudy done and be verified like our close friends soon. We are so excited to be this close to our forever family, but since we are not going the straight adoption route, this is actually going to be just the start of a whole new adventure. What an exciting time for J and I to be truly leaning on the Lord for our strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment