Ok, so it has been awhile, but life has gone on and I just haven't gotten around to updating the blog. So here is one of the latest antics from our doggie. It was a Saturday, rainy, cold, and our dog, who typically doesn't like to be outside in the rain was willing and able to go outside. My thought was, cool, I don't have to entice her to go out and do her business. So about 2 hours later, I go to let her in and she has mud on her paws. Didn't think much about it, due to the fact that if she was walking in the mulch around the yard, she would have some mud on them. Wiped her paws clean and let her in the house. Then the evening came. It had stopped raining by this point, but the ground was soaked. So I let her out again and she was more than eager to go outside. Again, didn't think anything about it. UNTIL...at 9pm, I went to let her back in. She was no where to be found. I whistled and I could here her, but couldn't see her. Then out of the darkness she comes running. Instead of my dog being a nice dark brown color, she was a light brown dirt color. Mud all down one side. My prissy dog was covered in mud. She had dug a hole into the neighbors yard and found three rawhide chews and my assumption is she was going to bring them back her or just sit overthere and chew on them. I have no idea where the neighbors dog was at this point in time. I am assuming inside. So, she got banished to her kennel in the house for the night. The next morning we got up, went to church, then came home, filled the hole, gave the dog a bath and cleaned the dirt from her kennel and the carpet. Oh the joys! Of course we caught it all on camera, so enjoy the pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment