Sunday, January 20, 2008

Newlywed retreat


Ok, so first off, yes it was a newlywed retreat and we realize that there are no pictures of the two of us together, but we were there together and we did have fun. This retreat was hosted by our Sunday School class and there were a lot of people there as you can see by the BBQ picture. Our friends Tina and Devin had the shortest room in the retreat center, but for Tina it fit just fine. As you can see by the rest of us, it was a little short. The retreat center is only about 90minutes from our house so it was a quick trip up and back. We made lots of friends and enjoyed the seminars that were offered as well. We learned a lot about each other and about marriage that will help us strengthen our marriage.

1 comment:

Albus Adventures said...

I need a copy of the group shot in the short room! I have a cute one of you and Jonathan that I can email to you so you can add it to the slideshow.