
Well, we didn't waste anytime starting our kitchen renovation project after we got back from Arizona. Jonathan started taking the tile up the day after we got back. There is dust everywhere, but hey that is part of renovating isn't it? Jonathan is still working on getting the thinset up off the concrete floor, but we are pretty sure that he will be done with that in a couple of days. In the meantime, we have picked out new floor tile and will be installing that as soon as we get the old stuff up and the cabinets moved to where we want them. Overall the project isn't going to bad. More to come.
2 comments:
I'm sure Jonathan is loving every minute of that demo, as any man would!
Sounds exciting! Hey I found your blog through the Albus' so I'll be reading it now. Ours is lynnelaine.blogspot.com Hope you both are doing well!
Post a Comment