I have to say this trip was not our best. We decided on the spur of the moment to head to Gulfport, MS. The trip was fine, except that we couldn't do some of the things we wanted to do, because it rained all the time. There had been a tropical storm that came ashore a couple of days before we got there, but what we didn't know and the nice weather forecasters didn't tell us, was that the storm was coming back around to make a second hit. So, with that, we didn't do a lot. We did however make it to Cafe DuMonde for beignets and coffee, in New Orleans.
The view from our hotel room. Not bad if I do say so. Jonathan booked the room and it was great.
At Cafe Du Monde, enjoying the beignets. I could eat these everyday, they are so good. If you haven't had one, I highly recommend going to New Orleans, just for these.


No comments:
Post a Comment