Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kitten visit

I don't remember when this summer, but it was probably August sometime, we had a visitor. We noticed that our dog and the neighbor dog where barking at the corner of both of our yards. Every time either of them would go outside they would bark. So, I went to the corner to see what I could find. Nothing. Then I sent Jonathan the next day, Nothing. So, finally on the third day we found this little thing sitting in one of the bushes just off the corner of the yard. She was flea infested, so we bathed her and gave her treatment, then we took her to the vet, after we couldn't find a shelter or anyone to take her. She appeared to be healthy and they gave her the first set of shots. After the vet trip, Jonathan took her to Petco to buy more kitten food, since we don't have a kitten anymore and talked to a employee there. She couldn't take the cat, but knew someone who would. So after two weeks of having the joy of a crazy kitten around, we found her a home. This was very good news, because the last thing our house needed was another animal. One dog and one cat are enough for this house. At least right now.

No comments: