Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming soon!

Ok, so I have totally slacked since September of last year. There have been things going on in our house, but in the last six months, we have had two computer crashes and all of our pictures and stuff are scattered around on cd's somewhere in a drawer. So, in the next day, I hope to have you updated on what has happened in our lives in the past six months. I don't promise to do any better than I have been doing, but I am going to try for the sake of family and friends. (who I might add, have facebooked me and asked why there is nothing on my blog). Guess that explains a lot when you get tagged to update your blog. So coming soon you will have:

The October Wedding
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Garage Project (yes another house project)
Adoption Journey
Jonathan's Birthday

I look forward to sharing and hope that you are willing to stay with me.

No comments: