I am not a fan of the mustache on my husband, so let me write a little he said/she on how this conversation went.
J - Hey honey, the guys at the station all want to grow mustaches and then get our picture taken.
W - Why?
J - Well some of the guys think it would be cool.
W - I don't really like mustaches, when are they going to take the picture?
J - Why don't you like mustaches? They are going to take the picture in two tours (aka 2 weeks).
W - I just don't like the feel or look of mustaches on some guys. If it is only going to be two tours, then ok, but you get to deal with the consequences.
J - Man.
So, he grows the mustache for two weeks. Needless to say, his is pretty good, but they decide that some of the guys mustaches are not full enough or something yet, so it goes on for another week. Here is my lovely husband as he looks with a mustache. He must really love his job to put up with me complaining/grumbling about it for two weeks. I have to defend myself though. I was not the only wife complaining.

1 comment:
Glad to finally know what that mustache thing was all about...I wondered. ;)
Post a Comment