Monday, August 24, 2009

Early Birthday Gifts

So while I was in AZ, I asked my brother and his wife if I could give Lindsay her birthday gift a couple weeks early. They thought that was a great idea.

Daddy holding Lindsay while she smiles big for the camera!

So on Friday, my brother, Lindsay, and I went out to the Disney store, because Aunt Wendy had to buy Lindsay some Mickey stuff. He is her favorite right now.


Reading with Mommy! She loves to read and when I was there she even read to baby Peyton while I was holding him.



Then after dinner, it was opening her gift time. We had so much fun.


She had fun with her teaset. She kept giving Grandpa his tea. She has such a great imagination.


Lindsay holding her brother on Aunt Wendy's lap. She isn't a cheeseball or anything. She loves her brother and to have her picture taken.


Loving on brother Peyton. She really loves him!! It is really fun to see and I totally enjoyed being there and being able to enjoy both of them.

No comments: