We had our home study. It was quickly scheduled, so I didn't have time to post before he got here. I got a call late Wednesday night from a Arrow guy saying that he would like to schedule our home study for the next day. Well, that wasn't possible, due to the fact that my dear husband worked. So we decided on Friday afternoon. So after working all day on Thursday, I raced home, ran errands, cleaned house and did other things that needed to get done. On Friday afternoon, he showed up and said, lets talk. So for three hours we talked. We talked to him separately and then together. Then once all the questions were over, he asked us what our ideal was? Well, we said three children, under the age of four, any race, and that one of them needed to be a baby, because I wanted the baby experience. (I know crazy). The Arrow man got so excited, first of all that we were willing to take any race and secondly siblings. His comment was, once you are verified, I will have all sorts of groups for you to look at. So, of course, we had to calm him down a little bit and let him know that sending emails is off limits until the 27th of this month. We have to get my dear husband through his promotion test first. He agreed and since there will probably only be about two or three days between the two that wasn't a problem. There is one thing that the Arrow man said that I was totally excited to hear and have heard from other adoptive parents and that is: God will show you your children if you are listening to Him. I thought that is so cool, because we know of at least one other adoptive family that has said the same thing to us and this guy knows them. I can't tell you how excited, scared, and every other emotion that I am, but I know that if I and my dear husband are listening to God he will show us the children for our forever family. Thank you all for praying for us, and keep it up as this is only the beginning.
1 comment:
Yay for growing our families! We love yall and the kiddos God will show you He has planned to join your family!
Post a Comment