Living Room
Well, the living room in our house is finally finished. It was started the day that the boys came to live with us the beginning of September, but never finished because, well, we had two boys running around. I know that even with the boys here we would have eventually gotten it done though. It was actually a fun project to do as it has a lot of elements to it that I didn't realize until starting it. I originally had no pictures in this room because I had stolen them to use in another room of the house. So, after perusing some unused pictures and picture frames, I found a can of spray paint and went to work. Since I love the color red we used it as an accent and I think it turned out fabulously, if I do say so myself. Anyway, had fun and I have to thank my fabulous husband for making the cornice boards for me. He had just gotten done making six for the family room in our house (another post), so I know he was kind of dreading making and hanging four more. You are the best, husband!!
No comments:
Post a Comment